Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wednesday - April 8, 2009

My brother's birthday! Happy 36th, Randy!

As previously mentioned, Tim's father had the kids for the day. Noah had his Easter party at school and got a cool Easter basket:

Photobucket

Allie was supposed to have soccer, but it was canceled due to an illness in Coach Larry's family. Hope everybody is okay...

My job for the day was working on production of a PBS Documentary about the Circus. The Big Apple Circus in particular.

Photobucket

I carried an 80 pound backpack most of the day along with other various equipment, but it was a lot of fun. We were featuring a clown named Glen:

Photobucket

He was great with the kids...I even had moments of teary-eyed-ness during their "Circus of the Senses" show that they do for disabled, deaf, and blind kids. SUCH a great show and great group of people. I was really impressed.

Photobucket

Did a lot of camera assisting, some lighting, lots of random stuff and got to watch most of the show from the front row. The crew was great to work with! Missed my power lifting class which is a bummer. Not that I didn't get plenty of exercise!

Got home very late and set Alana's alarm for the morning before my head hit the pillow. Tim took the train later than me and arrived home earlier...I hate when that happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment