Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday - April 10, 2009

Good Friday today, so Tim and the kids all had the day off. I got to sleep late-ish (yay!) then we all headed up to Grandma Frana's house to visit. My cousin Chrissy and her kids, my sister Denise, and my cousin Linda and her kids were there too. Pictures were taken of the craziness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cousins and Denise all traded plants and stuff with Grandma then headed out after a bit, and Tim and the kids and I stayed to play some Chinese Checkers with Grandma.



Photobucket

Once we got home we whipped out the baseball pitching machine again. We all had turns:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Noah got hit with a pitch:



Soleil was happy with the weather:

Photobucket

Tim got a grand slam that ended up in the neighbor's yard:

Photobucket

Later in the evening, I met up with my best friend Katie and our other friend Katie from DC. Found out some MORE happy pregnancy news, but again, it's early so I'm not saying more than that. :D

We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a very delicious dinner and hours of really good conversation. It was awesome. A very, very, very awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment