took care of it and continued with the day. Put together a package for new baby Connor while Noah was at school and took it to the post office:
After Noah was out of school, we met up with Stalker Dave for lunch at Red Robin. He's pretty camera shy these days:
Noah, lover of cheeseburgers, got a corndog and LOVED it. Didn't see that one coming!
we found a really amusing car in the parking lot:
I told Stalker Dave that I was going to buy some bunny ears and a tail and put them on his car some night while he's sleeping...too bad I don't ever feel like setting foot in Brockton or I'd actually do it. :p
Started making a mask (out of clay) for an upcoming masquerade ball Tim and I will be attending in a few weeks.
That's just the start..still have a bit to do before it's done. Need to make one for Tim too!

No comments:
Post a Comment