I headed to a very enjoyable early lunch at Chili's with Ari (completely forgot to torture him by taking a picture). We discussed the drama that unfolded as well as my film since he's going to be my Production Manager. The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and when I went to pick up Noah from school he was actually sweating from running around the playground. Yeah!
Did a lot of cleaning and laundry and other really boring stuff. The kids had Kyle over and played with their bikes in the driveway. Allie rode her bike to go get the mail and loved it. I think I found a new mail picker-upper.
I went to an independent film screening at the library after Tim got home. The film was awesome!! It was a Chinese film by Xioushuai Wang titled In Love We Trust.
My phone was misbehaving and took weird pictures, but this was supposed to be a shot of the screen:
The kids were still up when I got home, so it was great to be able to put them to bed. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment