Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friday - April 3, 2009

Noah had a Stay and Play deal going on at school where he and several other kids were able to stay until 2:30 rather than 12:30. So with both kids gone for so long in the morning, I ran some errands and did a ton of cleaning. Got some organizing/spring cleaning done as well, so I felt pretty accomplished by the time I picked up Noah.

Found a cute video of him from last week:



Packed some stuff for the kids so they could go to their Grandma & Grandpa's house overnight. They have a workshop in the morning and it's easier for them to get a good start in the morning if they have the kids already on hand. Gerry came at 4:00 to pick the kids up, so I was on my own for another two hours until Tim got home.

We went to Chili's again and had some more of those deliciously tasty tortilla chips...I think I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment