Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thursday - April 9, 2009

Today was a beautiful day! I could get used to this weather. :)

Because it was so nice out, Noah and I took the opportunity to vacuum out my car and give it a wash. Noah wanted to try the big vacuum himself, so I let him have a go.

Photobucket

Photobucket



He helped me beat the rugs out too:

Photobucket

and then got to sit inside the truck while power washed it:

Photobucket

He really liked watching the soap and water cascade over the windows!

Once we were home I set up an automatic pitching machine for Noah so he/we could do some batting practice. It was really fun!

Photobucket

After Allie got home we headed to the town's annual Easter Egg Hunt on the town green.

Photobucket

We got there a few minutes early and the kids surveyed all of the eggs:

Photobucket

and planned their attack:

Photobucket

and entertained themselves in the face of such temptation:

Photobucket

The "hunt" started promptly at four o'clock and was over at two past four. So many kids show up every year that even though there are thousands of eggs scattered everywhere, it takes literally seconds for them to disappear.

The kids each snagged fourteen eggs:

Photobucket





Tim promised the kids we would go to dinner but then ended up having to work late. We waited patiently for him to get home and went to a very late dinner at the 99. Very, very tasty and enjoyable despite the late hour.

My camera malfunctioned and gave me some pretty strange photos, so I figured I'd share them anyway - they look pretty cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment