and met them.
They all had breakfast sandwiches for lunch and I had a chocolate frosted donut. SO GOOD. I don't miss the Atkins Diet...
Caleb spilled his chocolate milk ALL over the place, so we spent a good fifteen minutes cleaning that up. Got to catch up a little with Jonathan (he's headed back to Afghanistan soon) and the boys hit it off really well. They haven't seen each other for a long time.
Went back to Jonathan's mom's house for a few minutes so Caleb could show Noah his playroom, and Caleb dressed Noah up like a firefighter:
Got home in time to get Allie off the bus, and she made a cool "Native American" basket for a homework project. I'll upload pictures once I get them off my phone.
Worked on my mask which will be for my cousin Linda's 30th birthday party next Friday night, adding some feathers to it. More will have to be added.
Mammma came over to hang with the kids while Tim and I went to our cycling class. Le sigh. Tuesdays always stink in that way. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment