We all slept late an had a late breakfast. The kids ran around in circles and played some video games. Alana won her Mario Kart level that she's been trying to beat:
We did a whole lot of nothing and then after Tim got home to hang with Noah, Alana and I went to her friend Abby's birthday party at a nearby roller skating rink. I was going to skate too (I LOVE roller skating in the rink), but I ran into some old friends there. Wah Kee and Desiree, both of whom I went to elementary school with. Turns out that Desiree lives less than five minutes from my house. Small world!
Here's Wah Kee:
Also ran into Keith Banks, who I see around all the time but never end up making solid plans with. He has three kids around Allie and Noah's age, so we really should change that.
The party was fun, Alana had a great time:

No comments:
Post a Comment