Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friday - April 17, 2009

I went grocery shopping and can refunding while Noah was at school, then I started to reorganize the "pantry" since I had moved a bunch of stuff out to get the dryer into the basement yesterday...seemed like as good a time as any to reorganize. Didn't finish, so a bunch of stuff is still stacked on the dining room table, but I'll get to that later.

Took the kids back over to Jonathan's house after Allie bug got off the bus. They played with Caleb for a few hours while I chatted with Jonathan.

Photobucket



Allie got tossed around a bit:

Photobucket

and we met the kitty named Cracker:

Photobucket

Was given a cool shot glass from Germany that Jon picked up last time he was overseas. Will happily add that to my collection. Gave both Crowley boys big hugs goodbye - not sure when I'll see Jonathan again since he's headed back to Afghanistan.

Got home a little after Tim. The two tootsies and Tim played some Mario Kart after dinner and we all just basically chilled out. Nothing crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment