Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Saturday - April 4, 2009

The kids made some cool birdhouses at their workshop and hung out with the grandparents during the morning, then Tim took the kids to Allie's soccer game at 1:00. After that, it was on to my sister's house, where Allie had arranged for the kids to sleepover. Tim hung out there for a bit, then did some driving to and fro, all while I was working on some commercials for the antivirus software Sophos.

The location was on Newbury Street, and since I drove in early to miss traffic (and boy, did I!) I was quite early for the call time. I decided to walk around the Boston Public Garden for a little while and drink my coffee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This squirrel (and three of his friends) ate my cheese-its out of my hand:

Photobucket

they were very cute. :)

Headed in to the advertising agency where we were to film all day:

Photobucket

They had quite the view from their offices:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the character for the commercial was also extremely entertaining:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun (albeit long) day.

A little idea of what the set looks like behind the product you see is this...here is what one particular scene looked like:

Photobucket

and this is the "behind the scenes":

Photobucket

Got to work with a green screen too:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment