Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday - April 19, 2009

Had a bridal shower for Marissa today (my cousin Billy's soon-to-be wife). Picked up Grandma Frana on my way up to Gennaro's Eatery in Quincy and made her climb some stuff on the way inside the restaurant since there was no parking left in their lot. It was an adventure. (Grandma looked GORGEOUS, by the way.)

Had some food with the g-ma, watched her hug and be visited by several people. Camryn, Marissa's daughter from a previous relationship:

Photobucket

Anne:

Photobucket

and of course I made her take one with me too:

Photobucket

Marissa, Billy, and Camryn opened all of the gifts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and there were many...

Photobucket

Then Camryn went around taking pictures of everyone. She is SO cute!!

Photobucket

Took Grandmadukes home and she was nervous about a car parked in her driveway. I told her it was probably one of my cousin Danielle's friends who had probably met her there to drive to the shower together, but she was still not convinced. I checked her whole house out for her to be sure nobody was hiding in there (much less scary of a chore when carrying a gun, let me tell you). Nobody was there and I called Anne to see if she knew anything about the car. It was a friend's car, so Grandma was relieved.

Hung out with the family not doing much of anything when I got home. They were home with Tim and played outside and played video games while I was gone. I've been seeing Grandma Frana a whole lot lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment