Cleaned out our little closet in the living room so I could get to some stuff to donate to the Veterans charity we frequently donate to. This batch consisted of a few toys the kids have outgrown that were still in good shape as well as several pairs of pants they have also outgrown.
Some dishes that I ordered arrived in the mail packed in bubble wrap. The kids had a field day playing with it:
Got things prepared for tomorrow since I will be working while the kids' grandpa watches them, then my mother came over to watch the babes while Tim and I went to our cycling class.
When we got home, we found that the kids had gotten creative with the wrap...Noah is a superhero and Alana is a chef:
After the kids were tucked into their beds, Tim and I watched Heroes before falling unconscious. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment