Monday, April 20, 2009

Wednesday - April 15, 2009

Happy birthday to Uncle Kenny! (Katie's uncle, really, but I love the guy too, same damn thing.) I still have to mail a card, I am the WORST right now.

Today the kids went off to school and I hit my power lifting class after mailing some packages. Couldn't do all of the lunges, my legs hate me too much. Stupid weak legs!

Totally forget what Noah and I did together until Allie got home...I've been lazy and haven't updated every day for the past few days.

Took Alana to soccer and while she played, Noah played with a big rock that he thought looked just like a potato (it did). He kept digging holes and "planting" it, then digging it back up. Honestly, why even bother giving these kids toys? :)

I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini...very good read. VERY good.

After soccer I got ready for my "Candidates Night" function. Drove up there and then realized that I had neglected to RSVP so I could speak, so I decided to just go home. Didn't feel like sitting sheepishly in the audience watching my fellow Trustee Elaine talking and looking at me wondering why I was sitting in the audience, haha...

so yeah, I need to read my letters much more thoroughly..I missed the RSVP part.

No comments:

Post a Comment