Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wednesday - April 1, 2009

Kids went to their respective schools and I headed to my power lifting class. Used more weights this time and totally killed my biceps. Yowch.

I made some business cards for myself so I'd have something to pass around over the next two busy nights.

Can't remember what else we did until Allie had soccer, other than Tim was working from home and he was cool enough to keep Noah while I took Allie to the field. This was her first practice back for the spring season. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I headed to my function at Plymouth South High School - an actor' forum held by the Rock Educational Cooperative. I forgot to pre-register, so the entire thing was a bust. The only thing I missed was getting my profile added to their database which I can do online anyway. So no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment