Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday - April 28, 2009

Took little dude with me to BJ's and the Mill Stores this morning to pick up some stuff we needed. Did a ton of laundry again (will it ever end?) and put everything away. Had some lunch and played, and when Allie got home, she started in on another Native American project that she has to finish. This one is a 3D village showing the types of dwellings and boats the Wampanoag Indians used.

Kyle came and played again, until I kicked him out so Allie could keep working on her project.

Tim hung with the kids while I went to Town Meeting.

Photobucket

I ended up getting up and speaking (to my own surprise) over an amendment to make Level 3 Sex Offenders move if they live within 1500 feet of a daycare, school, park, etc. I think the idea is pointless..it's not like they're confined to their homes, so what does where they live matter? Also, all sex offenders do not target children. In fact, only a small amount do. But whatever. If it makes people feel more in charge of their lives, whatever. I think they should be educating and preparing their children instead, but common sense is not so common.

I'm bummed that the town bought a cranberry bog property to use for open space. It's right near our house and looks beautiful right now...it's going to look like trash within a few years. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment