Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saturday - April 25, 2009

I offered to go in to work on Beg at about one in the morning, but apparently they had an over abundance of help already, so I went to bed instead. Call time for today was 5 o'clock, so I was able to sleep late then hang out with the kids and hit up soccer with the fam before work.

Photobucket

It was a beautiful day...took the kids to the park after soccer:

Photobucket

Headed to work and met Tony Moran's younger brother John finally. He's been a "friend" of mine on myspace for a while, so it was nice to finally meet him in person. Seems like a really great guy.

Did a quick shoot at the Rockland Middle School

Photobucket

and headed out to Tim Daly's back yard to shoot in the woods.

Photobucket

I covered a fake "grave" with Dave Langill

Photobucket

putting cloth and dirt on top of a wood shell that Tim and Dave built. We cut slits in the cloth for the actress to push through on her way up through the dirt.

Photobucket

It turned out really well and worked perfectly for the shot of Sandy coming up from "underground".

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night ended with some drama. It was very unfun. As a result, I decided to stay home from work on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment