Indoor range is decent:
Outdoor range is cool too, even if it was snowing:
The only area that makes me nervous is the archery range. Some guy's house (and swimming pool) is right beyond the target area. We took a test, then continued on our way to the gym. Had a second fitness evaluation with Derek, who showed us all of the free weights and stuff. Once we were done with him, Tim and I jumped on ellipticals for a half hour then headed to Tim's parents' house to get the kids.
They were eating fondue when we got there - three types! Cheese, oil, and chocolate:
We discovered there had been an accident:
so we are now in search of a good doll hospital.
The kids ended up with some goodies:
and Noah practiced zipping his own jacket (and was successful):
We headed home for a bit and tried to catch up with my mother who needed our help picking up some paneling. She remained unreachable for most of the afternoon.
Allie did some vacuuming so she could play with the wii fit:
Noah then got to play his wii bowling:
Then we packed the kids into the car and drove to my mother's house...and she wasn't there. I left her a note to tell her we showed up when we were supposed to, and we drove back home.
Gabe came by to hang for a while (it's been a looooong time, and Tim and I are both happy she has returned from Ohio.) She did some crocheting of a hat she's been working on for about a week:
and finished it:
Noah got to torture Greg for a while:
and Stalker Dave came by too:
Allie's already asking when Stalker Dave is coming back again. He has that effect on girls. *evil eye*
My mother called once she got home and said she was sorry...she thought she told me she had rescheduled with the person she's getting the paneling from due to the snow.
Will have to put that off until next weekend. *sigh*
We had pizza and subs, chilled out, then set our friends loose into the snow.
Kids will have the day off tomorrow, so I guess I can't get my inspection sticker like I had planned to. Ah, well.

No comments:
Post a Comment