Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday - March 25, 2009

Yay! My friend Andrew and his wife Erin had their second baby boy this morning at 8:30. Connor was born weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz. via scheduled c-section. I'm told Erin is doing really well. :) I am looking forward to being his god-mum!

Photobucket

While I was at my power lifting class (doing lunges WITH the weights this time, yeah!), Noah was practicing karate at school and earning a white belt:

Photobucket

We played with legos for a while - he wanted me to build a couple of his new ships for him. He LOVES the little lego Storm Troopers that go in them!

Photobucket

Once Allie was home from school the kids played in the back yard for a while:

Photobucket

and played some Mario Kart:

Photobucket

I found a really funny picture of Allie playing around last week:

Photobucket

Then my iPhone decided to shit the bed, so I had to dump everything off of it and restore it. Luckily, it worked. Pretty hairy for a while there - I was afraid I'd lose my contacts.

For dinner, we had a delicious salsa rice and beans that Tim cooked, then Tim played some Mario Kart with Allie before the kids went to bed. After that I did some catching up with friends, Jonathan included, who says he's shipping back out to either Iraq or Afghanistan sometime in June. Yes, for the THIRD time. While I did my talking, Tim helped Greg with a computer virus issue, then Tim and I fell unconscious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment