Put my contacts back in and dropped Noah off at school, then headed to the Walmart that's south of me. (The one north of me has no ammo, I already looked.) When I got there, I found out they are closing:
Everything was on clearance, but they didn't have what I needed. I grabbed a couple of toys for future birthday party gifts, but it was mostly a waste of time.
Saw a gaggle of geese flying north as I drove out of the parking lot...that was awesome. This winter may end yet!!
Went home and checked my e-mail and reformatted some of my screenplay before heading out to yoga at the gym. It was very cool. A few positions I've never done before, and most of them were muscle-building. I like the gym we're going to, they really work us hard in the classes.
After yoga I picked up Noah and took him with me to the orthodontist. My doctor had a skiing accident and tore all kinds of things including the ACL. That must have hurt like a bitch! I couldn't help but take a picture of him, he looked so goofy with his glasses and cast and duct tape on his crutches:
He has a very endearing personality. His voice makes me want to say "Bueller" repeatedly. :D
Got some impressions taken for my braces, then Noah wanted to try out the chair:
Headed back to the house to get Allie off the bus. When Noah and I pulled into the driveway, I noticed something pretty annoying:
One of our windowboxes filled with water and the water froze. It was too heavy for the brackets holding it up, so it just broke them clean off. Add that to the list of things I have to do in the spring...
Tim's paycheck was not direct deposited today so I haven't mailed the bills yet. Let's hope nothing is late due to the suckiness of the pay schedule we're involved in.
Noah said "When I get my license, I'm going to drive to a wishing well and wish that I'm a kid again so you can hug me."
I told him I can hug him even when he's big. <3
Alana had a "Kids Night Out" function tonight at the high school. Members of the Key Club set up video games and face painting and stuff like that for the elementary school kids. She was there for three hours and had a blast making a crown, playing Rock Band (She sang Eye of the Tiger twice, she says), eating cotton candy and popcorn. She had her face painted too:
The beard really had me going...haha!!

No comments:
Post a Comment