He passed the hearing test but failed the eye test. I tend to think it was because of the way the test was administered rather than actual eye issues, but poor eyesight certainly does run in his family (on both sides) so I wouldn't be very surprised if it turns out he needs glasses. I just haven't noticed any sight issues, and instead of having him say "O" when there was an "O", the nurse had him finding the "O" and pointing to it on a piece of paper. Regardless, I'll make sure he has another eye test during his upcoming physical.
Headed to drop Noah off at school after the Kindergarten screening, then I did some quick grocery shopping before heading back to Noah's school for his birthday celebration.
He was weather boy for the day:

Looked like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteBut shouldn't it say March 20 not February 20?