Alana cleaned some of her room, then the kids rolled themselves up in various things and dragged each other across the house in the empty laundry hamper:
As you can see, we stayed in our pajamas for the bulk of the day. Noah played out in the snow for a while but got bored when Allie didn't join him.
I was about to go out and shovel when two neighborhood kids came by asking if I'd pay them to do it. Hell yes, I will. I'm sick to death of this snow shit.
I made some vegetable pot pies for the kids for dinner and made some invitations for Noah's upcoming birthday party, then the kids' grandpa Gerry came over to watch them so Tim and I could attend the gun club monthly meeting.
We showed up there (the roads were plowed nicely, w00t!) at 7:30 and passed in all of our paperwork. We were voted in, which was very cool. The membership secretary wasn't there so we were told to find him at a later date and get our badges activated. No problem, we plan to go back there Saturday morning anyway.
Watched some Heroes on TV after the kids were in bed, will have to watch 24 tomorrow since we didn't realize it was going to be two hours long.

No comments:
Post a Comment