Went home and bleached the bathroom from floor to ceiling so nobody else would get sick, then cleaned a whole bunch of other things I had been putting off.
When I picked up Noah, he discovered that some Leprechauns had left gold in his shoes!
A nearby little girl was crying because she didn't get any (her older sister is the student, and the older sister didn't want to share), so Noah gave the little girl one of his chocolates. :)
Once we were home he helped me with some laundry:
and I realized partway through the afternoon that there was a bicycle husk (no tires) in our backyard. The kids said it came from the blue house behind us. Tim got home and picked it up:
and hucked it right back over the fence.
I told the kids to steer clear of walking near the fence for a while, in case anything else comes over unexpectedly. :/
Found out a high school acquaintance of mine killed himself a few days ago. That sucks. His memorial service is on Saturday, which I obviously can't attend since it's Noah's birthday festivities. Rest in peace, Sully.
Tim's buddy Mike came over to play guitar, and they had a grand old time in the living room making music.

No comments:
Post a Comment