Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunday - March 22, 2009

Today was spent doing a ton of leaf and brush burning. Tim did his sleeping in, and we all had a very leisurely morning. I opened up a few of Noah's birthday gifts for him and he and Alana played with them.

Started the burning at noon:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah wore his new hat all day:

Photobucket

Alana played "Parking Garage" with all of the power wheels vehicles:

Photobucket

Noah blew some bubbles with his new bubble wand:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Garry and Val stopped by since they were in the area looking at houses. They checked out our house (still can't believe they haven't been by before now!) and Garry picked up his computer that Tim has been working on for him. It was good to see them. :)

I did my live fantasy baseball draft at 8:30 with my friend Aaron. He's the league commissioner and I'm a huge newbie. I think I did pretty well in the draft though, thankfully having had Tim and Greg's help.

Photobucket

A very productive, yet leisurely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment