Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tuesday - March 24, 2009

A very laid-back day since we're still winding down from the busy weekend. I did some cleaning around the house while Noah checked out his new Mario Kart game on the wii:

Photobucket

and we planted some daffodils in the back yard:

Photobucket

I know they're going to die, but the bulbs will still be there next year. It was cold out so we didn't stay out long.

I forgot to post this earlier, but I did mention previously that my nephew Tyler was going to have his head shaved since he got into some trouble. Well, it turns out my sister didn't shave his head, just gave him a cut - so here is the the before and after:

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks pretty miserable, so I'd say the punishment was (hopefully) still effective.

Put together some of Noah's new toys - a huge hot wheels track:

Photobucket

and a bubble rocket:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, my mother came by to watch the kids while Tim and I went to the gym for our cycling class. After we put the kids to bed we watched 24. Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment