Took Noah to go bowling with our friends Domenick and Kristin:
Domenick had an interesting technique - he rolled every ball from either his knees or his stomach:
The boys played with the balls while the moms took their turns:
and they wrestled a little:
That's a healthy friendship if I've ever seen one! I kicked everybody's butts on the first round:
then the boys got a little bored for the second one, so I played for me and Noah. I lost as myself, but won as Noah:
We had a lot of fun!
After we got home, I worked on the meeting minutes for my upcoming Library Trustee meeting. Usually our very nice Secretary does the minutes, but she was unable to attend the last meeting. This was my first time doing them. I think I did a decent job.
I also cleaned most of Noah's room (saving him a little to do himself) and Alana spent some time cleaning hers. I've gone with the "little bit every day" method for this week since her room was so atrocious to start with. Next week will be back to "spotless every day" method.
Today is the wedding anniversary of our friends Steve & Sarah, so I sent a quick note to them to wish them a happy one. Going to make dinner in a minute and then the kids' Mammma is going to come over and stay with them while Tim and I go to the gym for our cycling class. After that is 24, where I can watch my friend Tony play the bad guy, General Juma, and be totally badass taking over the White House. Looking forward to it!

No comments:
Post a Comment