The kids and I wore green (did Tim? I don't think he did...) and I continued my spring cleaning. The place is starting to be a little less cluttered, which I fully enjoy. Got a heap of laundry put away and the living room is finally back to normal. The kitchen floor has been scrubbed. Ahhh, peace. Let's see how long that lasts.
Noah played outside for a lot of the day because it was so beautiful. Once Allie was home, Tyler came over to play too. The group was joined by Kyle not too long afterward.
Sent the kids home at 4:45 so I could take the kids to Subway for dinner. We brought everything home and ate before my mother came by to watch the kids so Tim and I could go to the gym.
Went to our spinning class and then watched some 24 before hitting the sack. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment