Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday - March 5, 2009

Today...maybe the longest day in a very long time, for me at least.

Started out just chilling in pajamas with Noah after Allie got on the bus. Got ourselves cleaned up and ready by ten o'clock so we could go to the portrait studio to get some pictures taken for Noah's birthday. They grow so fast at this age that I like to get good pictures taken of them at least every six months or so.

He was awesome the entire time:

Photobucket

Pictures came out really well and will be available for pickup on his actual birthday.

Noah and I picked up some McDonald's and took it home. I called a guy who was trying to sign me to a modeling agency (one of the business opportunities I was debating last night) and told him I'm not interested. Lots of shady things went down that I think it's a smart idea to just keep doing what I'm doing. I don't need an agent. :)

Bought a little HD camera so I can start to try to make money on the side, more details to follow if it actually works out, but don't worry, it's not porn. *laughs*

My mother in-law has been kind enough to collect signatures for me whenever she travels to places where there are residents of my town. That has been very helpful...I'm going to have to stand around in the center of town on Saturday asking for people to sign my nomination papers. Not going to be fun. So I appreciate all the help I can get - thanks, Sue!

Had some issues with the very awesome fellow who is going to invest in my film. We ended up having a long and drawn out discussion today over various things. Everything is fine, but it was not awesome.

So, all of the outstanding things swirling in my head are at least set onto a path of some sort. Only time will tell if I've started down the right one(s) or not.

Tim went to get our taxes done after work and I skipped going to the gym because I didn't want to go without him, and because my day was so mentally exhausting that I just didn't have it in me.

Alana got to use the computer again today and e-mailed her step-great-grandmother and her Grampy (my dad). She also made plans to hang out with her friend Cameron on Monday.

The kids devoured their fish and green beans dinner and promptly started fooling around:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was Allie giving Noah a ride upstairs so they could go to bed. I love these kids. :)

Now, hopefully some screenplay writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment