Skipped yoga...couldn't do it. Went home and finished archiving photos, then picked Noah up from school. His class got to play outside today even though it was a bit chilly, so he was a very happy kid swinging on the swings when I arrived. I chatted with his friend Domenick's mom for a while and then we both took off.
Fed little dude some lunch and looked at the computer parts strewn across the living room...and looked at the folded laundry I have yet to put away...and looked at my bed, knowing I can't get in it...and ended up snuggling Noah instead.
He's such a nice boy. :)
I joined a fantasy baseball league that my friend Aaron started...I'm sure I'm going to stink at it, but I'll do my best. Maybe I'll actually learn something about other teams/players than the Red Sox.
Tim left work early and drove back to our tax guy to sign all of the prepared paperwork. Everything is all set now. Nice to have that taken care of!
Allie and I worked on her science project for her Science Fair, which is about how animation works. She made a flip book and a live action animation video with her cousin Lindsay, then this afternoon added an animated title to the video:
Noah also used some paper to make his own project:
Friday the 13th is an interesting day for me and Tim. He proposed to me on a Friday the 13th, over cheesecake at a nice little Italian restaurant in Boston. (September 13, 2002 for those who care.) So now every Friday the 13th, we have cheesecake. It's very cute. Looking forward to that tonight. :)
We ended up going out to Friday's with the kids. They found an overpass (they called it a bridge, so I explained the difference) that they thought looked cool:
And Allie and Tim both had ribs together:
Once the kids were in bed, Tim and I played Scrabble. We tied! 303 points each:

No comments:
Post a Comment