Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday - March 9, 2009

Today started off darker than usual. Since we had to change the clocks, Alana woke up for school and it was still dark out. She decided to go back to sleep, since she thought that couldn't possibly be right. I went and checked on her a couple of minutes after her alarm went off and tried to explain the process to her. She got up and ready pretty quickly after she shook the sleep off.

Drove Noah to school and then drove home and finished my screenplay. It felt awesome to get it all done, and Soleil kept me company while I wrote:

Photobucket

It's WGA Registered now as a first draft, and I will at some point hash it out a little better. But for now, it's a great start and I feel good about it.

Went to get an inspection sticker and had a nice conversation with the guy working at the station and another lady who was waiting for her inspection after mine. Wrote out some bills while I waited.

Picked up Noah and took him to the bank to deposit a check, then headed home again.
He got to play the Ninja Turtles video game because he was good at school, so he played that for about a half hour until Allie got home.

Allie called her friend Cameron and invited him over to play, so he came over around 3:30. They played with the huge bouncy balls and wrestled in the living room:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cameron informed me that he and Allie are boyfriend and girlfriend, and Allie ran and hid thinking I was going to be mad! I pulled her out and reassured her that it was fine, and told her not to be kissing until she's older. ;)

The happy couple:

Photobucket

After Cameron went home, Tim arrived home and cooked some steak on the grill. We all had a great dinner. My mother came by to chat right afterward and hung out until the kids went to bed. Tim and I then watched 24 and Heroes while took the cloth off two of our dining room chairs so he can recover them.

We went to bed way too late again!

As a side note, a friend is going through some sucky stuff, so I just want to send her a big hug and tell her I have her back. *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment