While they were out with the grands, Tim and I drove to a gun shop and bought some ammo and some ear plugs and stuff, then headed to the gun range. We looked for the membership guy so we could get our badges, but he had already left. We found somebody else who had some info and were told that they were mailed. I figured they'd be in our mailbox when we got home...and yup, they were:
We spoke with a few very friendly people at the shotgun stand, then went down to the indoor range. We were in a hurry and the indoor targets are easier/quicker to set up. I shot like ass, for the first time ever. Got some good shots in, but not nearly how I normally perform. Tim did well! These were at 50 yards:
Tim dropped me off at home then headed to my mother's to help her pick up those panels we were supposed to get last weekend. I stayed home and worked on my screenplay. (Boy will I be glad when I am done!!)
He arrived home and then the kids did, and Noah decided to try on my ear protection since Allie was talking too much:
Tim's parents hung out for a little while. They hooked me up by gathering names for my town nomination papers, and chastised me for not getting my half done. I might be procrastinating on this one, but I'll get 'er done. :)
After they left, the kids watched some MacGyver (my favorite show from when I was a kid!) and then it was off to bed. I stayed up all night writing and also ventured into a chat room with some friends. Probably a bad idea...I stayed up way later than I had wanted to.

No comments:
Post a Comment