Friday, March 13, 2009

Thursday - March 12, 2009

Allie went off to school and Noah helped me do a ton of laundry. He helped with the blankets because he could wrap himself in them and drag them up the stairs.

Spent a good part of the morning archiving old pictures of Tim:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah got some sun and fresh air for a while and did it in style:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids' friend Tyler came over to play after Allie got home from school. They had a blast, as usual:

Photobucket

I started to feel queasy in the late afternoon, of course right before my Library Trustee meeting. I sucked it up and went, and managed to keep everything in control until I got home...where everything did not stay in control. I had a nasty fever and was up half the night shivering and...other stuff. It was not awesome.

Tim decided not to go to the cycling class at the gym without me, instead he stayed home and worked on some computers he's fixing/building for various people. Hopefully those will be out of the living room soon. It looks like a junkyard at the moment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment