Dropped little dude off at school and did some laundry and cleaning before heading to my power lifting class at the gym. New ab stuff today that was very challenging. I've gotten better at my lunges, so I can actually do most of them now! Progress!
Noah helped me do some raking in the back yard:
and showed me some "rocks" that he was breaking into little pieces by using magic. It was, of course, just packed dirt clumps:
Cleaned up the deck so it's not plastered with leaves:
I continued cleaning up, now in the front yard, after Allie got home. The kids rode their scooters for a while while I cleaned out there.
Noah got a birthday card in the mail from Nat, Tammy, and Alyssa:
Allie was then instructed to go clean her room, which she did with a sour look on her face (I didn't get a photo of the sour look):
Kyle wanted to come over and play, but I told him Alana has to have her room clean first. Told him it might be a couple of days...
Allie got a decent chunk of her room clean, we had dinner and stuff, then the kids stole the comforter off their parents' bed and wrestled in the living room:
Good stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment