The only thing better would have been if I were able to stay in bed with that little snuggle kid and snuggle him for longer than a few minutes.
Mr. Noah wanted to help me take the trash barrels out to the street this morning, but we were running slightly late for his school so I told him he could help me take the barrels back in after they were emptied.
I went to the gym while he was at school and attended a power lifting class. It was crazy...I did pretty well until I was supposed to do lunges with weights. Yeah...I can't. So I did that part without the weights. My new goal is to not look like a huge wuss during that portion of the class. *smile*
I also managed to make a cool invitation for my cousin Linda's 30th birthday party which is coming up. I really like it. I think I might start doing more graphic design-like invitations in the future. They take less time to do!
After I picked up Noah, he was very happy to help out his mom:
What a good guy he is! He spilled my just-purchased iced coffee about three minutes after this picture was taken, but he was too cute to kill.
I had to leave at four o'clock to go to an audition for a film since it was being held in New Hampshire. I'm very glad I left when I did, because I arrived at exactly the time they needed me there - 6:30. Took an hour longer than it should have due to traffic.
Went well, we'll see what happens.
The ride home was much quicker than the ride up, and now I'm going to settle down with my newly-purchased-and-not-yet-spilled iced coffee and watch some LOST with Tim.
Thank you to my mother who watched the kids from four until Tim got home. You rule. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment