Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday - February 21, 2009

I still felt like crap today. My throat is still swollen and killing, but the headache I had yesterday is gone, so there's that.

Went on a bunch of errands today and applied for that overnight job at Home Depot. I'm sort of hoping I get it and sort of hoping I don't. I feel so weak with this cold right now that the thought of working overnights seems particularly draining. I will figure it out if I get it, probably will sleep in the afternoons a little if the kids will be forgiving.

Didn't do much today, since we rarely have weekends where we aren't somewhere or another, I thought it would be nice to just chill. The house ends up getting trashed that way, but whatever. I can clean it on Monday.

Watched Kiss the Girls, one of the movies on my "rewatch" list. I'm watching a bunch of films over while I'm writing my screenplay - ones that I particularly liked the seamlessness of.

No comments:

Post a Comment