The kids went over to their Mammma's house for an hour while Tim and I went to the gym for our fitness assessment. We got a kid named Derek as our personal trainer. Luckily, he was not as peppy as the woman we met on Thursday when we made the appointment. Just a normal dude, and I am grateful for that. (Pep annoys me, haha.)
We set our goals (me: three months, Tim: year-long) and set up another appointment for the second phase of the fitness evaluation. Off we go.
My throat hurts much worse today, it's now hurting my ears when I swallow too. I've never been this swollen in my life. Will probably end up at the doctor tomorrow.
Noah endured a haircut by mom today (and he handled it much better than usual), and both kids have had their fill of playing video games. Little do they know...they have to clean their rooms tomorrow. :)
Tim and I finished out the night watching the Oscars. I guess I have to see Slumdog Millionaire. Why do I have the feeling I'm going to hate it? But really, I'm just glad Anne Hathaway didn't win anything. She sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment