Tyler came over to play with the kids again today, and I spent a very nice few hours chatting with his mom. It's been a while, so it was nice to catch up. It seems like things are going in the right direction for her these days, so I'm very happy to hear it. She likes working with animals, and I'm very glad she's feeling fulfilled.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Wednesday - February 18, 2009
Today was a pretty chill day. The house was somewhat trashed since it's vacation week and I feel guilty making the kids clean their rooms when they have friends over constantly.
Tyler came over to play with the kids again today, and I spent a very nice few hours chatting with his mom. It's been a while, so it was nice to catch up. It seems like things are going in the right direction for her these days, so I'm very happy to hear it. She likes working with animals, and I'm very glad she's feeling fulfilled.
Tyler came over to play with the kids again today, and I spent a very nice few hours chatting with his mom. It's been a while, so it was nice to catch up. It seems like things are going in the right direction for her these days, so I'm very happy to hear it. She likes working with animals, and I'm very glad she's feeling fulfilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment