So anyway, Allie got ready for school and onto the bus, then I got Noah ready and took him. Swung to the grocery store after he was dropped off to return a whole bunch (four trash bags/$11.60 worth) of soda cans and bottles. Feels nice to have the back of my truck empty once again.
Did some food shopping after I returned the cans and stopped at the service desk to buy a lottery ticket for tonight. The lady behind the counter asked me for an ID. Just turned 30 yesterday and can still pass for 18? I'm not sure whether I should be insulted or grateful. ;)
Went to pick Noah up from school and all of the kids were playing outside in the school's playground. Noah was swinging on the swings with his eyes closed:
Boy, do I know that feeling.
Tyler came over to play after he and Alana got home from school. They jumped over two huge bouncy balls and had a blast:
The kids went outside for a bit (it was unseasonably warm today) and then Tyler had to go home just before dinner time.
My brother and my nephew Steven swung by shortly after to bring over the home-made arcade gaming computer my brother has been building. Randy (my brother) was kind enough to let me take his picture (getting mellow in his old age):
Tim had some issues getting his car out of the parking lot in Boston, but it was all resolved and once he got home Randy explained how everything works. Tim is excited to play with it this weekend and add some stuff to it. This stuff is beyond my little brain's capacity to understand, but someday, I swear it will make sense to me. While I might not understand how it all works, I definitely can play video games...so I will gladly be a tester along with Tim. :)
The kids ate dinner separately (Noah was too antsy to wait for Allie. This is Steven keeping Allie company - and it was roasted chicken, stuffing, and green beans if anybody cares to know):
Steve and Allie had some of the delicious edible bouquet I received yesterday (Tyler had some too, but I didn't get pictures of it):
Allie got chocolate all over herself:
I know. It's more than you needed to see. She's into making silly faces whenever she sees a camera lately...get used to it. I'll try to catch her off-guard as often as possible.
After Randy and Steven left we all chilled out in the living room for a while until it was bedtime for the kids. Now it's video gaming for Tim, screenplay writing for me.
Happy Friday. :)
NOTE: Click on any picture to see the full-size version. They get cut off in here sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment