We hit some traffic due to road construction (and passed my buddy Tim Daly on the way without seeing him - he called me right after to tell me he had been waving like a fool) and took the back way into the mall. Lucky we did, because Ronald McDonald was walking out the back door. Caught him crossing the parking lot at 11:41. Little jerk, he was supposed to be inside until noon! So I rolled the window down and the kids yelled hello and waved, and luckily he wasn't a total jerk and waved back to them. So while they didn't get to hug him, they did get to at least see the guy. Better than what would have happened if we had gone inside only to realize he was already gone.
We went inside the mall and the kids rode the carousel (these types of activities won't happen for much longer):
Then we took pictures inside a photo booth (some were from the machine, some were my iPhone inside the booth:
The kids' friend Kyle came over to play after we got home. They played outside for most of the afternoon, but came indoors long enough to track mud all over the carpet.
I felt like donk all day since I caught a cold and my throat hurt so bad it felt like it was going to close all the way and cut off my air supply. I managed to not be a beast all day even though I felt like crap, and we had a lot of fun. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment