Today started out pretty cool, with Tim missing his train and deciding to stay home. This meant he and Noah had time to play Guitar Hero and make maracas out of toilet paper tubes. This also meant I had an hour to fall asleep on the couch and finally sleep off the last of the awful cold I had. Only thing that remains is a very mild sore throat and a little bit of congestion.
I worked on my screenplay for a bit too, and realized that maybe I really can finish it in time for my deadline. I might have to pull a couple of all-nighters, but I'm optimistic that I can get it done.
Once Allie got home, Noah made a leaf pile in the back yard since most of the snow has melted and they both (Allie somewhat reluctantly) jumped in a pile of leaves for a while.
I got a phone call from a guy who works for a production company which is producing several feature films over the next year. He wants me to meet him at 6:30 tomorrow night in Manchester, NH to audition for a role in a film called "The Evangelist". Though I detest being in front of the camera, I'm not turning down money at this point. Let's hope I can get there through traffic by 6:30. And not suck.
I helped Alana with her homework and helped her study for her spelling test, and then it was time for me and Tim to go to our cycling class at the gym. The kids had a quick (very quick, by our standards) dinner, and off we went.
Tim thought he was going to die after 20 minutes, but then the endorphins kicked in and he was raring to go for the rest of the hour. I realized my lungs are not in fabulous shape but my legs could go on forever. Hopefully doing this regularly will put us both into very good shape.
When we got home, Tim made us some chicken (yum!) and we watched Obama's TV broadcast. A very nice day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment