Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday - February 6, 2009

I guess here is as good a place to start as any. I plan on going back and posting pretty much everything I can remember of anything ever in here...once I get the time. So don't be surprised if that never happens.

The cool thing we did on this day was attend "International Day" at Alana's school.

Alana made a Guatemalan worry doll:

Photobucket

Noah met up and colored with a pre-school friend (Darlene):

Photobucket

and they both had a blast with Chinese yo-yos (even if they didn't use them correctly):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made these yummy Croatian vanilla cookies for the students to try:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was pretty cool. Tim missed it since he couldn't get back from work in time, but it was still pretty darn fun. (He would have loved the international music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment