Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday - February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day.

Tim let me sleep late, and when I woke up the kids opened their cards and found their chocolate on the kitchen table. Admittedly, they had candy before they had a proper breakfast.

Tim presented me with a rose and some sugar-free chocolates (I'm on the Atkins Diet):

Photobucket

and he was given two cards (I couldn't choose just one) and some chocolates in a football-skinned heart box.

We all spent the morning together not doing much of anything, then we dropped the kids off at their Mammma's house (my mother) because she wanted to steal them for two nights! This was the beginning of school vacation week, so I couldn't really object. :)

After the kids were dropped, Tim and I went shopping in Plymouth then went to eat at Olive Garden. I was cheating on my diet, so I ate delicious carbs and loved every second of it. (Thanks for the gift card, Katie and John!) Very delicious food.

Tim and I ventured back to our house and watched a movie, Hero. It was very interesting. Awesome cinematography.

No comments:

Post a Comment