Friday, June 12, 2009

Wednesday - May 13, 2009

Today is the kids' friend Kyle's birthday - Happy Birthday, Kyle! I hope to hell you don't read my blog. I swear too much.

Soooo, I really have no recollection of what we did on this day. Haha...I have photos dated with this date, so here's what I got. Noah planted some corn at school (we planted some at home too):

Photobucket

and we must have gone food shopping and returned cans and stuff:

Photobucket

I met up with our head Detective at my local police station for a creative meeting. We discussed my screenplay when I was in to apply for my gun license and he told me to call him any time. So I did. I had some questions about questioning suspects

Photobucket

and Miranda rights and stuff. He was awesome. He also got into ALL kinds of other stuff, was EXTREMELY helpful, but I can't mention all of that here. I will say it was crazy though. Kept me up half the night.

When I got home (late) I got a bunch of stuff ready for some portraits that would be taken the next day. Found a few outfits to use and got jewelry all ready and stuff.

I wish I could remember what else we did, but that was too long ago. :(

This is why I want to keep this blog current...the kids will realize how freaking boring their lives were when they're older. Boring is not necessarily a bad thing though. Could be a hell of a lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment