It's also my aunt Anne's birthday, so happy birthday to you as well!
Ari came over this morning (Noah was at school, I didn't want to bore the poor child to death) to help me go through the script and break it down into a manner that makes sense. He gave me some blank forms that are really helpful, and we discussed whether I should try for bigger names or go for relative unknowns. There are pros and cons to both. Still haven't rightly decided.
Once Alana was home from school (and after we ate some celebratory cupcakes)
we went to the mall to let her pick out a rip stick. This was our gift to her for her birthday. She picked a red, black, and orange one with flames over a pink one. This kid really is my kid. I made her promise I could use it too, which she happily agreed to.
Bought some elbow and knee pads too and we took them home to mess with.
Once Tim was home we headed to the bowling alley on Route 18. Met up with Greg and Rachael and went to town.

No comments:
Post a Comment