Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday - May 15, 2009

Today is Jimmy Vento's birthday - Happy Birthday Jimmy! You rock. I think it's also Matt Gregory's birthday, so Happy Happy to him too. :)

Made some brownies this morning while Noah was at school so I can drop them off to Ari later. Cut them into heart shapes so my film boys would know I love them. I really should have taken pictures of them, but again, I dropped the ball. I still have to get used to taking pictures of everything.

Went to pick up Noah and he played in the playground before we headed home, making "volcanos" all over the place with Max and Ryan. I guess people aren't that different from ants after all. :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got Noah a haircut, finally...man did the kid need it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Allie was home we three headed over to Rockland to feed the ducks and geese.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to keep that duck. He was the man.

So, Ari showed up to pick up his brownies and he and the kids did some racing. I would have also partaken of the running, but again was wearing flip flops. It's finally nice weather, so that's my excuse. There were too many sharp objects lying around for me to be willing to take them off and run, so I just watched and laughed. I had some video which was awesome, but I think I deleted it to make room for other stuff, thinking I had already uploaded it. :(

Do have some camera phone pictures though:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Ari, Ben Gamer, and Dave Langill all enjoyed my brownies. I got texts all night that they missed me and the hearts were tasty. :)

The plan is for Ari to come over on Monday and help with with script breakdowns...I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment