Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sunday - May 3, 2009

My friend David's birthday today - Happy Birthday!! <3

Took the kids to the annual "Fish Fry" at our nearby herring run. On our way there we had a very nice lady who owns the property adjacent to the herring run tell us we could cut through her property so we wouldn't have to take the kids on the busy street. They have a little pond in their back yard that had geese and little babies too! What a treat.

Photobucket

We take their picture every year next to this sign. Someday I'll have to put them all next to each other and compare them.

We bought our tickets for the duck races (our race was #12) and got in line for some hot dogs, cornbread, baked beans, and lemonade. Ate our food while listening to the lovely music of a band who is there every year, but whose name I cannot currently think of. Love them, they are very talented.

The kids ran off to play on the big rock

Photobucket



I helped Noah climb because he was a little apprehensive (at least one of our kids is!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A kid who lives in the same house as the previously mentioned nice lady stopped over to give Tim a CD of his band's music. Tim listened to it later and said it was extremely good. Totally awesome that the kid just gave him one for free. :)

Had some cotton candy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watched a duck race:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Headed back through the nice peoples' yard and took some video of the geese.



The babies were so cute!

Allie and I used our cotton candy cones to make ourselves unicorns:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the two handsome men of the family looked handsome (one with cotton candy on his nose):

Photobucket

Once we got home, Tim headed over to his friend Mike's to work on some guitar/bass building stuff. Then Timmah went to catch up with his old friend Tim Dorr who he hasn't spoken to in years. I made Tim join facebook and they reconnected on there.

The kids and I just hung out, didn't really do anything crazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment