Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday - May 8, 2009

Hit up the bank while Noah was at school so I could get a savings bond for baby LeClair whose Baptism we missed. Picked up Alana's pictures from the portrait studio - they came out awesome! I'll update this with a scan of them once I have a second to do that. :)

Went to White/O'Connell Studios to have my portrait consultation. We went over the clothes I should wear, jewelry, etc. for the headshots I'm having taken. Went well.

Picked up Noah and came back home. Humid and yucky day with a little sun peeking through every now and then.

Tim got home a few minutes early and we headed out to get some food at Rick's in Randolph before we hit up the Star Trek movie with Greg Baker, Warren, and Nat. I took some pictures of this too, but lost my phone during the movie (and stupidly didn't double check my pockets before leaving!) and lost the photos with the phone.

Realized the phone was gone as soon as we got home, and Tim was kind enough to go BACK to the theatre at 11:00 at night to go searching for it. It was on vibrate, but he tried calling it and searching with a flashlight. No luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment