Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saturday - May 2, 2009

The kids were at their grandparents' and hit up Home Depot this morning to make some really awesome mini wheelbarrow planters...they showed up attached to some flowers in a pot, bringing a bit of happy spring into the house. :)

While the kids were perfecting their projects, Tim and I went over to the middle school to vote (for me, yay!):

Photobucket

Went to the recycling center to get rid of the leaves I raked as well as some paper and cardboard.

Photobucket

Then we headed over to a place I've been wanting to check out...an old tuberculosis hospital that's now abandoned.

Photobucket

It's easy to see how gorgeous it must have been in its hay day...I wish I could buy it and renovate the property. Love it.

Alana's soccer game was canceled due to a large amount of kids attending First Communion. Yay!a

The kids got home and got to work riding bikes and scooters. Alana is now thrilled to be able to ride her bike with no training wheels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She rode around for a while and then I filled her tires so they'd be nice and full. They seemed a little flat.



Finally decided to scan Noah's portrait pictures and Alana's soccer portrait:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watched the Kentucky Derby and then headed out for an impromptu dinner with Stalker Dave. Didn't realize the place doesn't take debit/credit cards and had NO cash on me. That was mighty embarrassing. :/

Photobucket

Stalker Dave hiding his face as usual:

Photobucket

Won't have many more opportunities to harass him since he's moving to Florida. I think Allie might miss him as much as I will:

Photobucket

The turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment