Friday, May 15, 2009

Saturday - May 9, 2009

We all slept late and then headed up to Hingham to the Apple store so I could buy a new phone. I called to double check that the theatre didn't have it before we did so.

The kids got to play with the new iPod touch. Noah had a blast playing with the games, and Allie mosied over to the iPod Nanos and listened to some stuff.

They took care of me there, hooking up the phone to my AT&T service so the phone worked before I even walked out the door. Good stuff. The camera on the new phone is much improved! Luckily, I had my contact info backed up on my computer, so I was able to put it and my music playlists on the new phone pretty quickly and easily.

Tim bought me a battery pack and protective case for the phone as well as a small portable keyboard for Mother's Day. Totally awesome stuff!!! I'm SO happy with all of it. :D He insisted on giving it to me a day early, haha.

We were supposed to have people over tonight, but they were held up at a dinner, so it was called off. Tim and I just watched some TV, so it was all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment